[ic] action after submit from table-editor

Thu Mar 27 10:06:01 2003

Quoting Randy Moore (ramoore@axion-it.net):
> Hi all,
>
> IC 4.9.7+  (recent cvs)
>
> Is there a way to specify an action that happens *after* a successful table
> update using the table editor tag?
>
> I've tried various approaches, but haven't had any luck.
>
> The most promising (I thought) was using an "mv_cleanup" action.
>
> [set RunAfter]
> [update_stuff]
> [/set]
>
> [table-editor
> 		blah=
> 		blah=
>         		hidden.mv_cleanup=FixLongInts
> ][/table-editor]
>
> The html form that this created looked good, but my [update_stuff] tag did
> not get called.

But why would you expect a hidden.mv_cleanup=FixLongInts to run an
action RunAfter?

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill