[ic] please read!!!!!!!!

Al Kasim interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 27 12:33:00 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,
I appologise for any inconviniency this mail, may cause you.This contact will not have been made any other time, following the fact of the struggle and world stop to USA  /Iraqi war on change of government. But, since the war prevailed it is the will of God.
I am Al kasim, 22yrs old boy and I am a son to one of the republican guard of Irag. my father has just died during the struggle for his unwilling war. Before the war, he has deposited with my own name as the beneficiary/next of kin US$35million with a finance trust body in europe.and he has been against the war and did not want to fight a war against the america and the rest of the world.
Since, his death, i have regreted the war entirely and i am personally against the war, since i have lost my family (my mother,father,and sister).
I am writting you this mail in the view of starting my own life over again and to settle down in your own town and invest the said amount into a profitable business in any part of the world accept in Iraq were the war is hitting the surface of the heart right now.
I only pray to God to touch the mind of the two leaders, as not to use their selfish interest to jeopardise the life of their fellow citizen.
I will be very greatfull and happy to hear from you and as to assist me clear the consignment from the security company in the europe since i am very young to handle a huge sum of money into my account.
till i hear from you.
AL Kasim