[ic] confusion about [if]

Scott Goodman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 1 21:18:00 2003

Thanks!

Question for more experienced ICers: is there a trick to finding what
you want in the documentation?  The reference guide for tags doesn't
list that as a tag at all. I went back and found it in the icdatabase
section of the documentation under "Results page".  Which sort of makes
sense now, I suppose.

Scott