[ic] Deleting Shipping Addresses

Mark Bryant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 2 18:23:00 2003

Hi Folks,

I apologise if someone has asked this before, but after a good dig around
on google and the IC main site, I've found myself stumped as to how to add
the capability to remove shipping addresses users have stored to the
shipping_addresses.html page.

I'm using IC 4.8.7 from an rpm install on Red Hat 7.3 with Perl 5.6.1 and
have installed and used the foundation demo and store rpms too. I notice
the ability to remove shipping addresses is also absent from the foundation
demo store so there's nothing to refer to.

I can see a page called shipping_addresses_removed.html, but I don't seem
to be able to construct any kind of direct URL or code on
shipping_addresses.html that calls it correctly to delete a shipping
address entry. The weird thing is that shipping_addresses_removed.html
claims success each time but actually does nothing.

The error.log says:

[02/May/2003:21:52:56 +0000] eros /cgi-bin/eros/ship_addresses_removed.html
SQL query failed: Bad SQL statement: Parse error near  at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Scan.pm line 586.

 > Query was: delete from ship_addresses WHERE code =  at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 677

 > query was: delete from ship_addresses WHERE code =

Clearly there is something missing after the equals sign which I assume is
the name of the entry I want removed?

If anyone could shed light on a direct URL I could use or supply some code
I could put in the shipping_addresses.html file that would achieve my goal
I'd be eternally grateful.

Many thanks in advance

Mark