[ic] question

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 2 21:33:00 2003

Rob Robertson wrote:

> Yes they are running cpanel. I want to switch but can
> not until Oct. They said they offer 0 Support and that
> they have reset the cart. I went in to cpanel and hit
> interchange shopping cart and then tried to login but
> got page could not be displayed and when I logged into
> the ftp it had no cart directory. Arghhh, help please.

    One first point. Not trying to be rude but it appears your
not completely listening because you've now top posted at
least two times since it was requested that you do not.
I do not make this rule, but have utilized the archives many
times and can appreciate the reasoning.  With that said...

    If the hosting company reset the cart for you that probably
means they restarted the daemon. You then went into
cPanel and tried to re-create the cart. Unfortunately this doesn't
quite work the way you think.  If you think the hosting company
reset or deleted your shopping cart they probably didn't remove
everything. Make sure file cgi-bin/cart.cgi has been removed
before you click interchange from cPanel which creates the default
cart.  I could be wrong but I would see if that helps.

Jon