[ic] cpanel issue for shopping cart "interchange"

Rob Robertson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat May 3 02:29:01 2003

 I have confirmed the deletion of the cart.cgi file.
When I goto www.mysite.com/cart  page can not be found
error 404. Should I tell them to re install the
default demo? This is what I had before and was
working with "The foundation store".

Thanks