[ic] cpanel issue for shopping cart "interchange"

Rob Robertson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat May 3 17:34:01 2003

http://www.mysite.biz/~mysite/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html.
> Do this...  After the host "resets" the cart verify
> everything has been
> deleted including cgi-bin/cart.cgi. If that is still
> there then the cart
> create
> will not happen.  I would verify what you have via
> SSH/Telnet every
> step of the way. If you don't have SSH/Telnet then
> no sense proceeding
> further.  Then use the cPanel option to create the
> cart.  You should
> then
> be able to access your cart, but if not look and see
> what has/hasn't
> been
> created.   If you're still not working post back
> with specific
> information
> of what you do/don't have and what has/hasn't
> happened.
>
> Jon

Ok, I have verified that all has been deleted
including cart.cgi. I have gone to cpanel and click to
recreate the cart. It creates a cart.cgi file in
cgi-bin and that is it. Before there was a cart folder
and I would goto www.mysite.com/cart and get the
default store foundation page click on admin login and
then edit the site. But now nothing.