[ic] Ordering problems

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun May 4 15:08:00 2003

Hi All,

I'm not sure where to start with this one.  This is not a consistent
problem so I don't know how to narrow down the source, or where to look
to fix it. I have customers that go to checkout and their only option to
pay is with a PO. I have disabled PO, online checks and COD in
variable.txt, the only payment types I accept is CC and Postal checks. I
don't know if this is a browser incompatibility or not. I have noticed
that all the customers have been running IE either 5.0, 5.1 or 6.0

Nothing in the error logs. I'm running 4.9.5 with perl 5.8 on Solaris 8
using mySql 3.23.54

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dorothy