[ic] Perl Opportunities

Core Search Group interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 5 14:47:00 2003

Hello all,

I work for Core Search Group. We focus on finding the best IT Professionals
for very unique permanent positions with software development companies. We
are currently working with some emerging companies that are using Perl to
build some cutting edge systems and applications.

I am currently looking to talk with anyone interested in hearing about a
great some opportunities to work with Perl and other Software Development
related tools. These are great companies and they are looking for the best
of the best Perl engineers.

If you or anyone else that you know are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact us.

Thanks,

Gil C. Vander Voort
Research Consultant
gil@coresearchinc.com