[ic] Shipping woes

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 6 18:42:00 2003

This is the best I've been able to come up with. I needed the null check
because the shipping configuration editor in Admin seems to add a leading
space onto the mode list which results in a null shipping mode.

                        <select name="mv_shipmode">
                        [loop
                                option=mv_shipmode
                                list=|[data table=country field=shipmodes
key='[value country]']|
                        ]
                        [if type=explicit compare='[loop-code] ne ""']
                        <option value="[loop-code]">[shipping-desc
[loop-code]] ([if type=explicit compare=|[shipping mode='[loop-code]'
noformat=1] > 0|][addtax amount=|[shipping mode='[loop-code]' noformat=1]|
cat=|mv_shipping|][else]Free![/else][/if])
                        [/if]
                        [/loop]
                        </select>

Don't like it though :(