[ic] [item-accessories] to display selected value without select box

Andy Mayer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 7 11:45:01 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 16:27, Andy Mayer wrote:
> My problem is that I cannot get the system to display just the selected
> valued *without* a pull down list of options. After reading the docs it
> seems possible as follows:
>
> 	[item-accessories attribute=media type=display]
>
> But this displays nothing for me. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I just found the answer:

	[item-modifier media]

Now I am happy, but that doesn't explain how to properly use
type=display as mentioned in the [accessories] docs.

Cheers,

Andy