[ic] Product Option Display

Kai and Sally Berberich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 7 17:34:01 2003

Hi Folk's

I have already asked this - but didn't get a response, so I thought I'd try
again. We are using version 4.8.6 of Interchange with a flat file database
structure. My question is in two parts

A) Does anyone know how to change the shopping cart option display from 2
columns to 1 ? What I'm after is an option display similar to what you get
when you display the item before putting it into your cart.
My problem is that I have many options per item, and some of them are fairly
lengthy, so when the item is purchased, the shopping cart display is too
wide with the two columns of options.

B) Secondly - does anyone know of a simple way of sorting these options in
the displays (inside the cart and out). We have up to 6-7 options displayed
and they never display on the page in the way that they appear on the
options table (where they are sorted correctly). We have tried a few
different tricks on the table but they are cumbersome and didn't work
anyway.

Thankyou for any assistance offered

Cheers
Kai