[ic] Disable "Place Order" button after clicked

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 8 10:25:00 2003

Hello everyone,

I have had several orders that have been submitted twice in the past few
days, due to users double-clicking on the "Place Order" button.

I know how to accomplish this with javascript and have tried to combine
that with the "confirm" parameter for the button tag, but my tag ends up
looking like this:

<input TYPE="submit" NAME="mv_click" VALUE="Place Order" onclick="return
confirm('javascript: mv_click.disabled==true;')">

Can anyone offer suggestions on how to get around this?

Thanks,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>