[ic] HELP! error: order profile credit_card not found

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 9 21:33:00 2003

> When a user creates a new account, it gets to the part where you enter
> your address, etc. - but, when you click "save acct. info" the page just
> refreshes, keeping the info filled in.

I am lost... are you trying to change the (mv_)nextpage they go to after
clicking "save acct. info"...?

> NEW INFO: I am getting the following error in addition to what is
> described below: order profile credit_card not found

Either the profile "credit_card" is not in etc/profiles.order, or the file
profiles.order is not in etc/, or it is there, but corrupted in some way.

Is that from error.log? or the top of the checkout page? error log *may be
more helpful, it may even point you to something... possibly missing or not
found, in fact it may even be the profile "credit_card", but that is only a
wild guess.

Paul