[ic] 4.9.7 nightly - Wow!!

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun May 11 20:54:01 2003

Hi everyone, Mike and Stefan and all other developers, I just wanted to
say that I just recently downloaded a 4.9.7 nightly and got it up and
running, and all I can say is Wow!  everything looks great.  the backend
with IC is often a huge selling point to my clients, and (I haven't
tested the new one yet) if half the stuff works like it looks like it's
supposed to, IC is really maturing into the premier OSS e-commerce
engine.  (like it wasn't all ready ;-) )  anyways, I just wanted to let
all you developers let you know that I and I'm sure many others really
appreciate all the work and devotion that you put into it.  keep up the
good work and where do I send the beer?

Congrats all
Brian