[ic] Signio.pm decline=127

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 12 20:52:01 2003

I could not make PerlAPI working, so I am using pfpro binary. ( not the
pfpro-file, I renamed it as suggested by others in the archive ).

Here is what I get in  /tmp/icdebug when I turn the DEBUG on.:

Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=127 result:
Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=127 result: {
  'MErrMsg' => 'Charge error:  Reason: . Please call in your order or
try again.',
  'ICSTATUS' => 'failed',
  'MStatus' => 'failed',
  'pop.status' => 'failed'
}

if I take the pfpro arguments and run it in a shell like test.sh
supplied by verisign , it works fine, The LD_LIBRARY_PATH and
PFPRO_CERT_PATH is also set correctly, because, if they were not set or
interchange does not find them, I get a different error anyway.! ).

The error is strange as the error results is blank... the temp file
/tmp/signio.ORDERID does not get created !!! ,

Richard.