[ic] Customer Receipt Problems

Kent-Rune K.Sætrum interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 13 11:17:00 2003

Dear List,

I have search and checked for solutions in the mailing list and in
IC documentations, and I have tried all suggestions.

My little problem is that I cannot get the mail_receipt function to
work - meaning no mail receipt is sent at all to customers email
address.
I am pretty sure its just a small "bug" somewhere, but I cant find it.
The Interchage order works perfectly.

My ISP has installed IC v4.8.7 running Perl 5.6.1.

In the admin I check that the customer has activated "wants email
cop" set to "Yes". And the "Email" is also set correctly with complete
email address. For information, the "mv_username" is also the
customers email to login to the account.

The checkout contain following info on the order_route:

<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD="POST">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_session_id VALUE="[data session id]">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route   VALUE="log main copy_user">

The catalog.cfg contains:

Route copy_user  <<EOF
        empty        1
        error_ok     1
        encrypt      0
        increment    0
        report       etc/mail_receipt
        supplant     0
        track        logs/log
EOF

The etc/mail_receipt file contains:

[if value email_copy]
Sending email copy of order [value mv_order_number] to [value email]:
[email to="[value email]"
        subject="Takk for ordren [value mv_order_number] på kr [scratch
sum_eks_mva] eks mva"
        from=|"__COMPANY__ - ordrekontor" <__ORDERS_TO__>| ]
Hei [value fname]!
[/if]

The "profiles.order" file has setting:
&final = yes
All places in the file.

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong? :)

Thanks in advance for all help.

Regards,

Kent Karlsen