[ic] Directives no longer supported in 4.9.7-200305130658

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 13 20:12:00 2003

Hi all,

I just installed the latest nightly build.  As I restarted, I got the
following warnings on all of my catalogs that started up:

Directive NoCache no longer supported at line 251 of catalog.cfg.
Directive Static no longer supported at line 253 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticLogged no longer supported at line 254 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticAll no longer supported at line 255 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticDBM no longer supported at line 256 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticDepth no longer supported at line 257 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticFly no longer supported at line 259 of catalog.cfg.
Directive StaticPath no longer supported at line 260 of catalog.cfg.

Should I panic?

Just remove references to these directives in my catalog.cfg file?

Or do I need to *gasp* do something about them?  :)

Thanks,

Peter