[ic] Directives no longer supported in 4.9.7-200305130658

Stefan Hornburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 13 20:28:00 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003 18:34:15 -0400
Interchange User <interchange@framework.cx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just installed the latest nightly build.  As I restarted, I got the
> following warnings on all of my catalogs that started up:

> Directive NoCache no longer supported at line 251 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive Static no longer supported at line 253 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticLogged no longer supported at line 254 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticAll no longer supported at line 255 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticDBM no longer supported at line 256 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticDepth no longer supported at line 257 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticFly no longer supported at line 259 of catalog.cfg.
> Directive StaticPath no longer supported at line 260 of catalog.cfg.
>
> Should I panic?

No.

> Just remove references to these directives in my catalog.cfg file?

Remove them unless you are doing static page building. In that case
checkout the thread "Static Pages" in the archives.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team