[ic] Create user account

Jean-Christophe Plat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 14 12:30:02 2003

Hi,

I modify the new_account page from foundation to have more information in the
same form. I try to set mv_order_profile to check the values but no check
occurs.
Did someone know how to do that?
Thanks

[set NewAccount]
  [if type=explicit compare="[userdb function=new_account password='[value
zip]' verify='[value zip]']"]
     mv_nextpage=welcome
  [else]
     mv_nextpage=new_account
  [/else]
  [/if]
[/set]
  <FORM ACTION="[process-target]" METHOD=POST>
  <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=NewAccount>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit  VALUE=return>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=function  VALUE=new_account>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=ord/basket>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_profile VALUE=new_account>

--
Jean-Christophe Plat
Sudway Internet