[ic] nothing

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 15 12:10:01 2003

Hey all,
I have been getting ready to do an upgrade from our 4.8 to 4.9 (5.0).
I have had this problem with just our store and no other running on the
same machines. I have not really had the time until recently to look at
it.

I use 4.8 on our production machine and the problem is that when you do
a search and the scan results if you choose to "buy list" or "buy now"
the contents are added to the cart but you get sent to 404 page saying
nothing is not found.

I have on our test server 4.9-nightly using the upgraded cart and I get
the same problem.
I have on the same machine the foundation and the mike demo installed.
Neither of the above give me this problem.

I have put as many of the sections into debug that I can find and I can
not make heads or tails of the issue, nothing jumps out (to me) as an
error. I have dumps if anyone wants to see them.

I am really not sure where to look. I have checked the variables and
almost have them duplicate of the foundation. I have tried to see if any
of the metadata could be the issue and have replaced the metadata with
the foundations.

I have looked on the mailing list and have found a few people ask the
question but no one answers it.

I am not sure where to look now. Any pointers would be nice.

Running Perl 5.8
Apache 1.3.27
Apache 2.0.37
Mysql 4.0.12
Mysql 3.23

Site that is having this problem is at http://www.blossomland.com/

Hit any of the links on the left that have a scan in it try to by the
list.

P.S. Mike Heins, nice to hear your taking some time away, will miss you
on the list. I also love the new demo your working on!

--
Philip S. Hempel
debian/rules

http://linuxhardcore.com/