[ic] Adding a Field to Order Form

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 15 18:01:01 2003

> How would one go about adding an extra field to the order form, such as
> promotional code or comments?  I've looked in the tables but don't see one
> that has values pertaining to that form.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert Oliver

Add the column to your table, if you have not already done so. Add the
input(s) to your checkout page, similar to the way the other inputs are on
that page. Then record it to the respective db via etc/log_transaction. It
uses [import] blocks to write to 'transactions' and 'orderline' as well as
other tables. Filter your values there if neccessary. Stir, and repeat.

Paul