[ic] Can't find Credit Card Numbers

John Wolgamot interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 16 00:48:01 2003

When the credit card number gets emailed to me it is blotted out with
*** in the
middle of it.

Within the admin module you can see the order but the credit card is
blotted out
there too.

Where can I find it. Does interchange store the credit card number in a
special place
or is there an option to set which will turn off the blotting of the
card number?

I really don't even need it emailed to me because if it's accesible in
the admin
module that's good enough... I can just check it everyday for orders.

I plan to use a terminal at first and just enter the card numbers into
the terminal
manually and get the gatway later since the gateway is extra.

I already have the terminal and merchant account so I just need
interchange to give
me the card number number so I can enter it into the terminal.

Thanks,
--John