[ic] Cannot open database text source file

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 16 12:47:00 2003

Hi list,

IC 4.9.7 nightly
MySQL 4.1

	I was making some tweaks to my catalog.cfg file, and I broke
something.  I have a foundation catalog, configured with text source
files, but I added a bunch of mysql tables.  I added a new table to my
ProductFiles list, but left it like so:

------------------------------
ProductFiles	products	new_table_here
------------------------------

	I figured that I don't need the actual products table anymore, so I
removed it.  Then, a few minutes later, while trying to make some edits
to the layout of a page in the admin UI, I got the following error:

------------------------------
Cannot open database text source file
/var/lib/catalogs/p/products/dbi:mysql:interchdb: No such file or
directory
------------------------------

	My guess was that it merged a path with a dbi database type directive,
because of the path shown above.  So I restored the ProductFiles line
to like it was (above), and restarted my catalog, but I still get the
error.  I also tried adding a line to explicitly point to the products
DB like

Database	products	products.txt	TAB

and restarted.  Still no go.

I'm lost.  Anywhere else I should look to fix this?

Thanks,

Peter