[ic] Anyone make a User Manual for Interchange for the regular users

Stefan Hornburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 19 11:04:01 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:45:31 -0400
"Rich Kelly" <rkelly@encocontainer.com> wrote:

> Has anyone made a User Manual for Interchange for the just regular users Or
> do they know where one is that I could use and or adapt???

AFAIK there is no User Manual for Interchange besides the documentation
available on http://www.icdevgroup.org/. Currently, the situation is as follows:

* no ICDEVGROUP members is willing to spent the time needed for a cheesy
  user manual due to limited resources and other reasons
* despite all the rambling about the documentation, no other person got
  involved in improving the Interchange documentation

Without funding documentation efforts by interested parties I see little
chance for such a manual.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team