[ic] Anyone make a User Manual for Interchange for the regular users

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 19 11:48:00 2003

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:45:31 -0400
> "Rich Kelly" <rkelly@encocontainer.com> wrote:
>

>>Has anyone made a User Manual for Interchange for the just regular users Or
>>do they know where one is that I could use and or adapt???
>

> AFAIK there is no User Manual for Interchange besides the documentation
> available on http://www.icdevgroup.org/. Currently, the situation is as follows:
>
> * no ICDEVGROUP members is willing to spent the time needed for a cheesy
>   user manual due to limited resources and other reasons
> * despite all the rambling about the documentation, no other person got
>   involved in improving the Interchange documentation
>
> Without funding documentation efforts by interested parties I see little
> chance for such a manual.
>
> Bye
> 	Racke

If the problem is funding, what about setting up a donation fund (I know
    Amazon has programs for this). I would be willing to donate money
towards the cause!
----
Dorothy