[ic] Post install help

jeff obranovich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 20 14:57:00 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 11:59, John_Delisle@ceridian.ca wrote:
> Ok, I've installed the latest RPMs (but not the foundation-demo, I've seen
> the demo already).
> I can't seem to find any documents/direction telling me where to go next.
> Basically, I have it installed and am ready to start doing something with
> it, but where do I start??
> Am I missing something?
> Thanks!...

If you've never used Interchange before, I suggest you install the
Foundation-demo.  It is a complete working site. And it's much easier to
customize the demo, than try to build a site using Interchange with no
prior knowledge.  Interchange documentation can be found at
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/dev-4.8/index.html?id=387Wh389
and answers to most common questions can be found by searching the
archives of this list.

Regards,

Jeff Obranovich
Moore's Music Emporium