[ic] re: what is help response demonstrates the problem

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 20 19:04:01 2003

From: "rick kershner" <rickkershner@mail.com>
> This is exactly what I was referring to. Bully for you that you find most
of your answers in the archives. So effing what?

[snip]

> Folks; everyone on this planet has some knowledge that other people don't
and most have some specialized knowledge that most other people don't. Unix
/ Linux is not the end all / be all / do all and there should be no reason
to act as if it is. My experience with UNIX starts back in 1978; could you
use UNIX as it was then? MY IQ is 187; does that mean I know more than you
about the UNIX / Linux flavor-of-the-month?

My experience with UNIX starts in 1977,  and MY IQ is 188, sucker. Lets take
it to the stage!