[ic] URGENT

MR LOUIS PETER interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 11:48:01 2003

Dear sir.

I am Mr. louis Peter. Bank Manager of Dovcom marchant Bank of
Nigeria, Lagos Branch. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1997, a FOREIGN Oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Engr.
Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00
(Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Engr. Barry Kelly died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Engr. Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin or
relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still laying in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come
forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at
the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will
revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if
nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as
an Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Engr.
Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man’s labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of
kin. We shall employ the service of two Attorneys for
drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain
the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world, which you
will provide, will then facilitate the transfer of
this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The
money will be paid into your account for us to share
in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately via the private
email address below. Upon your response, I shall then
provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email:

Thanks and regards.

MR.Louis Peter.