[ic] New IC Site Launch

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 14:50:01 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 10:38:50 -0700, Ron Phipps <rphipps@reliant-
solutions.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We launched another Interchange site recently.  Take a look at:
> www.ncsxshop.com.  This site sports a full professional design, custom
> menus, data driven news, data driven faq, email this item to a friend,
> product reviews, and linkpoint integration.
>
> Thanks,
> -Ron

Hey Ron, great work as usual!

I did notice that with Opera 7.03 Build 2670 the menu is quite
difficult to use.  You have to be really deft at using a mouse
to utilize it.

I noticed that it uses a /bin/yada/yada/menu.html file.  I am
wondering, if you dont mind, if using that setup allows IC to parse that
file and utilize the [area] tags for the links?

One other thing.  I really like the way the Shipping Calculator
is done.  very nice.

--
Aaron Hazelton
Hazenet.net