[ic] no admin, no checkout

Northern Sun interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 19:25:01 2003

I was happily using Apace 1.3, RH 7.3 and IC 4.8.3 when I decided to
upgrade!
I uninstalled perl (5.6.1) and its modules and installed unthreaded perl
5.8. and the unthreaded bundle generously rolled by Cameron B Prince
ftp.rideware.com.
I switched to Apache 2.0, did rpm updates to RH 9 and IC 4.8.7.

I get the home page and can add to the shopping cart, but anytime I want to
checkout I get The page cannot be displayed (with process.html in the URI).
If I hit the back button and try again, I get a blank screen
(ord/basket.html in URI).
Secure server is the same domain. Debug and error logs give me nothing.

I get to the admin login screen but no further (it's that pesky process.html
again)
https://domain/cgi-bin/mystore/admin/login.html

TC