[ic] required field checking and profiles driving me nuts!

Scott Goodman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 21 20:03:01 2003

I have been spending hours trying to get the account_change profile to
actually do anything about required fields on the account.html page. It
didn't work, right from the beginning on a fresh install (I've tried on
both 4.8.7 and  4.9.7).  Its possible to clear out all the fields and
submit a completely blank form which saves the empty values to the userdb.

I've seen a few posts in the archives regarding this, but no replies.
Is anyone else having the same issue, and/or has someone resolved it? Is
there some other way to check for the required fields, other than the
order profile?

Thanks
Scott