[ic] Anyone make a User ... Google Answers!!

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 07:57:00 2003

> wait wait wait.. I just erased a whole bunch of stuff.. I have an idea....
> What if a consultant(s) or the dev group made a area on the website... like
> Google Answers. People can post documentation requests, or even small
> feature requests and a $ amount. Maybe it can even cost 50cents to post an
> offer. So... I say:
>
> POST--
> Paul Jordan: $25
> 	Can someone please post an example of the table-editor, touching
> 	on TEMPLATEing features of it. Please include at least two different
> 	code snippets/examples, and possibly some relevant link....
>

> SUBPOST
> Harry Potter: $10
> 	I would like to add $10 to Pauls post, as I really would need this too.
> 	I will also pay a $5 tip if it is answer by this weekend!
>
> TOTAL AVAILABLE: $35
>

> WOW! what a great idea! Has anybody ever seen Google Answers? I use it all
> the time BTW... It can even be automatic WRT charging CC cards....! I know
> of some really good store ecommerce software to do it in... what was it
> called...  PH... somehting.....
>
> Paul

That makes alot of sense... people who post here and get no reply would
have the option of submitting their questions to the pay-for-help area.
There are many members of this list who are capable of providing the
answers and the money would provide incentive. Who knows.. maybe even I
could answer a few of them ;)

DB