[ic] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Bob Lindabury interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 09:32:00 2003

Can't this crap be banned from this list?

It seems to me that email originating from NON-MEMBERS of the mailing list
should BE REJECTED by your mail list processor.  If this isn't the case, I'd
dare say this mailing list is not setup correctly.

I've received more spam from this list than any other list I've EVER been a
part of.  I came here to obtain some information on IC and the potential of
using it for my e-commerce site, not to be spammed.

Thanks.

-- Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: "KATURA BANGA" <katuban@netscape.net>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: [ic] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> Dear friend,
>
> Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad
necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing
the sum of $25.500.000 (twenty five million and five hundred thousand
dollars)inherited from my father's business reserve.

> I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family; my father was an agriculturist. He
became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was
victimized by  President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was
assassinated by unknown gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding
the minority white farmers. Before his death, my father foresaw the
insecurity of both our lives and properties then decided to deposit the
above sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has
become the only inherited property of our family since our home was
burnt,and the farmlands and machines seized; yet the government and it's
loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us.

> To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer
15% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas
or 25% share for possible help on investing in any rentable sector.

> thanks for your anticipated assistance. if you do not accept my
offer,please in good fate treat with utmost confidentiality . A  quick reply
with your name,telephone and fax numbers for further details will be highly
appreciated.