[ic] Shared SSL Certificate

Joshua M. McClain interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 17:27:01 2003

It seems to me this would only work if you had one hosted store/domain
on the server beyond the "real" domain.

I, for example, am setting up multiple catalogs, each maintained by the
owner of the virtually-hosted domain -- all on one server.  I can see no
way to share one SSL cert for the entire server, unless someone can shed
some light on this.

Regards,
Josh
185 Performance