[ic] Creating Payment Modules

Joedi Hiscox interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon May 26 01:49:00 2003

I am using Interchange 4.9.3 and need to create 2 custom payment modules.
They are pretty basic ones one for Direct Credit Payment and One for Cheque
Payment.  I only require people ordering from my site to enter their address
and phone details I dont need credit card numbers or anything like that.

I would like the confirmation email sent to them to include my companies
bank account details (If they order by direct credit) or postal details (If
they order by cheque)

There is an online check option but I dont want to use this as it doesnt
work in NZ.

Where can I find these modules to create new ones and what do I need to do
to add these payment methods.  What pages do I have to edit.

Sorry if it sounds dumb im new to interchange and would appreciate any help
I can get

Thanks
Joedi