[ic] can't make the inactive/HIDE_FIELD work with 4.9.6

Xin Xu interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 27 09:55:01 2003

I upgraded my interchange from 4.8.7 to 4.9.6, mainly to take advantage of the HIDE_FIELD feature. I am using PGSQL as backend and I have not rebuilt the catalog after the upgrade (Hope that I don’t have to do that). After I added the following line in the catalog.cfg

Datebase products HIDE_FIELD inactive

It seems to filter out all records having NULL value, but showing records where inactive<>NULL (regardless 1 or 0 value).

I tried to added the following line in dbconfig/pgsql/products.pgsql

Datebase products COLUMN_DEF “inactive=int default 0”

That doesn’t seem to fix the problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks