[ic] Checkout Receipt failure

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 27 11:22:01 2003

Hi All,

I'm in the process of moving a catalog to a live server, which is running a
fresh install of the latest CVS snapshot (4.9.7-200305260658). The catalog
worked ok on the dev box (an older 4.9.7 snapshot), but on the new box the
checkout process seems to be broken.

When you finalise the checkout details, the order goes through ok (email is
received and order is entered into the database), but instead of displaying
the receipt it just returns to the checkout page.

I've checked this on the foundation demo at the icdev site, and the same
problem occurs.

I don't really want to use the older snapshot as it has a number of annoying
UI bugs. Can anyone suggest a fix?

Jamie Neil
Versado I.T. Services Ltd.