[ic] Catalog is not valid...after using database

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 27 13:25:59 2003

table.sql files are created in the products directory when the table is
first created in the sql database. If they are not being created then there
is something wrong with the table config. I have had problems in the past
with:

1) Permissions on the table.txt file (should be 664 and writable by interch
user)

2) Problems with the sql config file (dbconf/mysql/table.mysql in the case
of mysql) such as incorrect username/password or bad syntax

3) Permissions problems on the database

Jamie Neil

PS Top posting is discouraged on this list