[ic] options table mysql

Kerry Blalock interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 28 05:53:00 2003

I setup options on about a 100 sku. ver 4.8.5 I needed to correct a word
in severa of these items, so I downloaded the options.txt file into
openoffice and made the corrections. I then imported this file back to
mysql, and lost all but the first color name in the options setup.
However, the combinations still exist in most and show in the cart.

Question: Is the above procedure the correct method to make shuch
corrections?
When viewing the spreadsheet, I notice that all but the first color is
sitting in the first column instead of the o_value column. Other pieces of
information also seem to be offline.

I have read the options table doc, and searched my ic mail and cannot find
information on this problem.

Is there a way to get the information back without editing each sku?