[ic] Problems Installing Echo Payment Module

Stefan Hornburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 28 08:24:01 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003 19:15:02 -0700
Dan Browning <db@kavod.com> wrote:

> * Cameron <lists@cameroncorda.com> [2003-05-27 17:06]:
> > I'm trying to install Echo support for a client per instructions here:
> > http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/ECHO.txt
> >
> > Upon changing interchange.cfg to include the Require statement, and
> > restarting IC, I get the following error:
> > -------------------
> > Vend::Payment::ECHO payment module initialized, using Net::SSLeay
> > Required Perl module Vend::Payment::ECHO not present. Aborting catalog.
> > In line 0 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
> > Require module Vend::Payment::ECHO
> > -------------------
> >
> > ECHO.pm is uploaded in the Vend/Payment/ Directory.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> > -Cameron
>
> Would you mind installing a recent nightly version of Interchange and see
> what happens?

Only the payment module itself from CVS should be enough. I wonder if
Cameron has installed the OpenECHO module in an appropriate place.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team