[ic] payment module authorizenet, AIM or SIM

Crossova Productions interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 28 12:14:01 2003

I have been going through a lot of the authorize.net msgs in the
archive but really havent come across anything helpful.  Everyone seems
to already have the program working on their site but just want to make
modifications. I just signed up for Authorize.net, I havent made too
many modifications to my cart.  However, I'm using Cpanel, I am not
sure if this will cause a problem with authorize working properly.  My
main issue right now is whether or not I should select AIM or SIM.
Then after that how do i implement it onto my site?
--
Crossova Apparel
//Change The Game\\