[ic] "Secure" basket

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 29 10:33:01 2003

Hi Jonathan,

I considered that, but if a customer is browsing, then dropping from secure
to insecure and back  again can be a bit irritating, especially if IE is
configured to ask permission on each transition.

I checked out a few other sites, and they seem to either have the same
"problem" as the foundation demo, or they use multistage checkouts and have
removed the secure tag from the basket page entirely (although this means
the first stage of the checkout is insecure until you do a submit or
refresh).

Jamie