[ic] need basic help

Thomas LaCicero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 29 13:00:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 09:53, Thomas LaCicero wrote:
> I would have normally included all of that ... it was a frustrating day.
>
> I have completely started over, cause I am pretty sure the odd behavior
> that I was seeing was cause by something I screwed up while playing with
> it.
>
> I am testing it again now, I'll let you know if I see the same problems.
>
> I still could use some good docs on the option types.
<snip>

yes I am replaying to my own message ... I found this
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc/wiki/FaqHowAreSimpleProductOptions.html
is there anything else on the options ( although this was very
enlightening )
am I the only person who finds the document layout to be a little
cumbersome?

--
Thomas LaCicero
CBC Media / The Web Stop / Studio57