[ic] Setting up Payments and removal of State

Joedi Hiscox interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 30 04:23:01 2003

I am new to IC and am using version 4.9.3

I need to create 2 payment methods for offline payment, One is to be Direct
Credit (Payment Direct to our bank account) the other is Cheque.

I have tried editing the *_browser_payment files and the payment_select and
products/mv_metadata.asc files so that the new options show up in the admin
payment screen but they still dont and the payment options are not showing
on the customer checkout screen either.

I dont want these to be online payment methods they just need to be offline
and I want to use these 2 instead of the ones that are in there at the
moment.

Does someone have a simple document or step by step instructions on how to
change these as I am new I dont really understand the layouts and files to
change yet.

I also really need to remove the state option from the address field as we
dont use states in New Zealand and I dont want it there, how can I do this
so that state doesnt show up anywhere

The store is hosted so I cant restart it but can edit files etc.
Please help so I can get my store setup and running.

Thanks heaps
Joedi