[ic] Re: Anyone make a User ... Google Answers!!

Toni Mueller interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 30 06:40:01 2003

Hi,

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 11:06:48AM -0400, Kevin Johnson wrote:
> The problem I see with the above propositions is that the user will be
> paying for a response to a question(s) that they have no CERTAIN way of
> knowing will be met with complete answers. When I peruse a guide book at the

your risk is also diminuished in comparison to hiring eg. Racke to
solve the whole problem for you. You spend, say, $20 instead of, say,
$2000.

> local bookstore, I can check the index, table of contents, and the content
> itself to make sure that it fits the bill. In addition, keep in mind that

You already go to the icdevgroup site and find a lot of answers for
free, and can estimate that an answer in a certain area will be the
solution, or at least a good step further in the right direction.

Even in a bookstore, you can't always be cost effective - every now and
then you pick up a book that turns out to be hot air despite your
taking the time to select it. And if you are a professional, you will
also value your time in making such distinctions and selections in
comparison to just buying the "smaller" item and then trying to use it.

> Nevertheless, thanks to all for free responses to questions for the present.

Yes.

Best,

--Toni++

--
Oeko.neT Mueller & Brandt GbR   v. +49 2261 979364, f. +49 2261 979366
http://www.oeko.net       TM28-RIPE                 Internet, Security,