[ic] Can't build 4.9.7 on OS X

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 30 17:36:01 2003

Hi all,

	On Mac OS 10.2, I've been unable to build the nightly from 5/25 or
5/30.  I get the errors listed below.  I am successfully running the
nightly build from 5/22, which I've reverted to after each failed
attempt of the newer releases.  I'm running a copy under my own user,
not a system-wide root install.

Cheers,

Peter

Installing /Users/peter/interchange/bin/interchange
Installing /Users/peter/interchange/bin/localize
Writing /Users/peter/interchange/auto/Interchange/.packlist
/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL force nocpaninstall=
final=/Users/peter/interchange
Installing dist/ files
Source file
./foundation/templates/sampledata/reports/products/merchandising.txt
missing.
make: *** [mv_install] Error 2