[ic] signio decline=0 result gets charged

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Mon Nov 3 01:34:29 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 16:49, jefficdg at sudjam.com wrote:
> Hello,

[snip]

> Vend::Order:debug: route failed: log
> Vend::Order:debug: checking route log for transactions

If it's an intermittent problem my guess would be that you have
something locking a log file while interchange is trying to write to
it.

I would examine your catalog.cfg to see how "route log" is defined.  If
it is like the foundation demo then <CATROOT>/etc/log_transactions is
called to log the sale.  Somewhere in that file might be your problem
and you can put debug statements in there to track it down.  Also check
to see if the orders are being logged in <CATROOT>/logs/log or not.

If it was not intermittent I'd say that someone changed the structure of
your transaction table without updating log_transaction, but that's just
a guess.

--
Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com>