[ic] Curl connection error

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Mon Nov 3 13:43:57 EST 2003

Hello all,
 4.8.7 - MySQL

I switched to interchange from Miva Merchant and launched about 1 month ago.
Ever since then we have been having problems at check out. Every so often,
actually more often then not, we get a customer that orders and receives a
"curl connection error" and cannot place their order. We are using LinkPoint
as our payment gateway and had a custom module developed. I talked with my
programmer and LinkPoint and others and was told that this occurs when
Interchange and LinkPoint cannot connect but nobody can tell me why this is
happening, or how to fix it.

I'm wondering if anyone has run into this problem before and has any idea
why this occurs. Is there a setting in Linkpoint that needs to be changed?
Or maybe on the server side? Any help would be appreciated.

--
Anthony Minero
President