[ic] Interchange 4.9.9 makecat not creating Mysql Tables.

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Tue Nov 4 11:47:48 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <dlewis at diversified-enterprises.net>

> Hello All,
> Please help!  I just downloaded the Interchange 4.9.9 rpms and installed
> them.
> I ran makecat and told it to use MySQL. It created the database but none
> the tables.  I am running on Redhat 7.3 and I installed those rpms.
> Thanks for you assistance
> Dave Lewis
Hi Dave,
  We really need more information to help you, what errors does Interchange
give when you restart, also check you error logs and post them?  But I would
make sure the correct username and password for a user in mysql were given
during makecat.

When you are asked if you want to pass any extra options in makecat try this
-u root -ppassword    <----no space after p

to restart
su -c "/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch

Sam Batschelet
ExactaSphere Inc